X-Wing MOC

X-WING


    Well because I haven't posted much in a few months I'll be nice and give all (0) of you another MOC. You know, when I started with this I thought that I would be difficult for me NOT to put out at least 2 MOCs a week. Now look at me, its been like 4 months and I've only posted 2 original MOCs.
   Anyhow, this is my LEGO Star Wars X-wing starfighter MOC. As always I'll give you some of this ship's history. This ship was used throughout the original trilogy, Rogue One, and the Rebels animated show.
   Without further ado, here is my X-Wing:



As you can see I used some of the markings from the actual LEGO set  on the wings.


Instead of the cockpit windscreen used in the set, I prefer to use the newer style of X-wing cockpit which came in the X-wings from episode VII. The piece I used is actually from the LEGO U-wing since I don't have any of the newer X-wing sets.
    As you can see, I used a pretty simple technique to get the engines looking just right, while also using fairly common pieces.

Here is the inside of the cockpit which uses just basic printing pieces for detail.


My simple landing-gear.


A look from the front of the ship.


And a look from the back.


I used a very similar technique to the actual set for creating the nose section of the ship.



    Well, that concludes this post, hope you enjoyed. This will probably be the last post for this week. Anyhow, thanks for checking in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog